- As of March 25, 2019, the State of Arizona required all athletes ages 16 and older to undergo a blood screening for: Hep B/C and HIV
- The state will accept tests taken within the CALENDAR YEAR.
- The Official Physical Form (view & download below) must be signed by a licensed medical doctor (MD or DO). “NMD” credentials will not be accepted.
- Pregnancy tests are required for female athletes age 16 and older. Pregnancy test strips will be supplied at weigh-in/check-in.
- COVID INFO: To be consistent with the latest local guidance on Covid-19, the USMTO will recommend, but not require, participants to get tested, and to wear masks when not engaged in competition.
- Bring all official forms with you to the WEIGH-IN/CHECK-IN!
Download, complete, and submit this medical form at the weigh-in.